Monday, April 4, 2011

Adam Haddick

Every now and then one comes across something, a song, or a movie, or a restaurant, etc., that just seems like it was created for a specific person. I do not mean a specific group of people. I mean a specific person. For example, a Belgian girls' choir cover of a Radiohead song set to a creepy stop-motion video was obviously created for Phil Sapp. Specifically. A zombie movie spoof starring Woody Harrelson, featuring a cameo appearance by Bill Murray, backed by a surprisingly indie soundtrack, was created for me and me alone. There is no disputing that. In that same vein, the video featured below is that of someone constructing a Lego ship in a bottle set to a Donovan song. Clearly, this video exists for Adam Haddick. Adam, if you're out there, please enjoy this little treat.


2 comments:

  1. i love this. but my love for this appears as hate in comparison to the intensity of my feelings for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. he went all that way to lose the second mast!!!

    ReplyDelete