Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whackity Schmackity


What can I say, gang? It has been a turbulent turbulent last couple of weeks. Things are getting pretty hectic but I, much like Reba, am a survivor. In times of high stress and low relaxation, I tend to turn to a couple of things for comfort. (1) Scripture. There is no doubt that the written Word of the Lord is a living Word and has power beyond our human understanding. My refuge is in Him and His Word. (2) Explosions in the Sky. Something about their music just makes my heart fill to the brim with warm-fuzzies and cuddly bumps. Quick side note, I won't be going to see them in concert on Sunday night. I'm over it. (3) Taco Bell. Say what you will, that messy, grade-c food just makes my taste buds erupt with border-line-unhealthy pleasure. (4) [see below]

about 2 1/2 minutes in things get a little Matrixy

No comments:

Post a Comment