Monday, January 17, 2011

Townes Van Zandt


Hello, internet world. It's a peculiar Monday afternoon. It's grey outside and there is both rain and snow saturating the world today. It may not be April, but January is still fairly cruel in nature. It's difficult for a boy-who-can-shave such as myself to break the melancholy mood that naturally forms when the sky is faded and Townes Van Zandt is playing in my ears. Just a force of habit, I suppose. Aside from the unjustified somberness of today, life is just about as good as it can be. I've got a savior who saves. That's huge. I've got a fiancée who is way out of my league. That's just cool. My family is well. My friends are happy in poverty. No complaints. No complaints at all.
If you're looking for a Chevrolet way of filling your ears, listen to the song attached to this post. Also, question of the day: Should I sell my Honda and buy 1963 GMC pickup and keep the difference for other expenses? I would say yes. My lady would say yes. Would you say yes? Comment and let me know.

1 comment:

  1. well a 63 gmc would be pretty sweet, but i kinda feel like you'd never drive to see me in that thing.

    ReplyDelete